Chain of custody certified company
As a certified company, you can use the PEFC off-product label to enhance your communication about your responsible practices, including on your website, annual and CSR reports, marketing materials, catalogues and brochures and in-store materials.
To help you with your communications, you can use the following off-product label messages:
- Promoting sustainable forest management
- [Company name] has a PEFC certified chain of custody
- [Company name] offers PEFC certified products
- By sourcing PEFC, [we/company name] are supporting sustainably managed forests globally
- By sourcing PEFC [wood/paper/packaging], [we/company name] are supporting sustainably managed forests globally
- The PEFC logo on our products ensures that our [wood/paper/packaging] comes from sustainably managed forests, recycled and controlled sources. Every purchase of a PEFC-labelled product makes a difference for forests and forest communities across the world.
You can also use these messages without the label, under the same requirements as the label. When using them, you must either have the PEFC label close to the message, or put your trademarks licence number next to the message.